RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
12 MONTHS FTC MATERNITY COVER
About the role
Our local client is looking for a French speaking Credit Controller to join their friendly accounts team. The successful candidate will be fluent in French. The Credit Controller is responsible for maximizing international cash flow in addition to proactively minimizing and managing risks to limit credit exposure.
• Responsible for sales ledger and cash collection for the French speaking territories. (French speaking credit controller required)
• Maximise the cash flow by setting internal mechanism to facilitate cash collection.
• Handle accounts and proactively negotiate to bring payment in to line
• Anticipate and minimise risk development and credit risk exposure.
• Categorise international customers by investment level risk protecting the company from high credit exposure.
• To protect the overall quality of debt assets.
• Manage internal query management system
• Obtain sufficient information to perform credit check to set credit limits;
• Monitor and review customers payment and business level performance to minimise risk and maximise efficiency
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer information to minimise risk exposure and improve internal communication
• Process refunds and commission.
• Identify possible high risk customers and act accordingly to reduce risk, including legal action;
• Liaise with lawyers for all legal matters relating to legal actions against international customers;
• Raise interest invoices when needed
• Produce, analyse and monitor international DSO
• Cash posting and Unapplied Cash allocation on accounts when required
• GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
• Good level of fluency in the French language
• Extensive experience of sales ledger / bookkeeping
• Basic accountancy knowledge
• Experience of dealing effectively with high volume accounts
• Intermediate/Advanced Excel/word
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external customers
• Numerate and good analytical skills
• Proven ability for attention to detail and accuracy
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.