RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
ITALIAN CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEADER
£30K + FANTASTIC BONUS + EXCELLENT COMPANY BENEFITS
About the Italian Customer Service Team Leader role:
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative well-established company. The Customer Service Team Leader is responsible for the commercial relationship and sales growth for key customer accounts. They are also responsible for performance management overseeing the Customer Service team, executing and delivering against agreed targets and KPIs.
Main responsibilities of the Customer Service Team Leader:
• Oversee the delivery of KPIs within agreed timeframes.
• Retain and maximise revenues from existing key accounts through relationship management
• Consistently maintain account development plans for each key account by developing accounts and teams through value added discussions with customers
• Agree process and manage customer tenders, price agreements and sales contracts ensuring proactively and timely following up before contract expiry to ensure highest levels of customer retention
• Support the team to develop customer account objectives
• Tactical and strategic business plans, ensuring the Account Executives are supporting internal goals
• Provide a professional and competitive service to customer accounts, coaching and developing the team to do likewise, following up with any queries ensuring highest levels of customer satisfaction
• Act as a point of escalation for queries and complaints, ensuring timely resolution to agreed timeframes
• Responsible for leadership and personal development of the Account Executive team, ensuring all direct reports have personal development plans and objectives
• Carry out performance reviews, providing support to all direct reports
Candidate requirements of the Customer Service Team Leader:
• Fluent in Italian and English (written and verbal)
• Previous customer service/sales experience
• People management experience essential – able to train and coach a team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong business and commercial acumen
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.