RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, NOT JUST EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS WE ARE INDUSTRY EXPERTS.
SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Social Media Executive to manage the day-to-day running of their social media accounts including Instagram and Facebook, with a keen interest in building their Pinterest and TikTok presence. Managing and growing multiple social media accounts, creating and scheduling image and video content for social media as well as frequent reporting of performance.
Our client is looking for:
• A self-starter who can confidently work independently but also loves to collaborate as part of a team.
• To show initiative – knowing what needs to be prioritised on Social Media in accordance with stock arrivals/special events and seasons.
• Great communication skills – can confidently approach the Digital Team Leader and share ideas and suggestions.
• A love for Social Media and are personally active on Instagram and Facebook (TikTok and Pinterest are also desirable but not essential)
• Be upbeat, motivated and have a can-do proactive attitude
• Planning, creating, and ensuring the timely delivery of organic content using Social Media scheduling tools such as Later.com
• Monitoring, tracking, analysing and reporting on performance across all social media channels on a monthly basis – identifying areas of where we’re doing well, as well as areas of opportunity and improvement.
• Engaging with followers in a timely manner by replying to comments and direct messages.
• Working closely with the Digital Team Leader to identify areas that require promotion and ways to grow our presence on Social Media.
• Competitor social media account research and analysis.
• Managing Facebook and Instagram Shop and ensuring that it is kept up to date with new products and seasonal trends.
• Researching, approaching and collaborating with Social Media micro-influencers on a quarterly basis who may be a good fit for our range of products.
• Organising and executing Social Media giveaways on a quarterly basis.
• Flair for creativity and enjoy coming up with exciting organic content on a daily basis for social media grid posts, stories, reels and with a high standard of literacy and attention to detail.
• You’ll be a self-starter who can confidently work independently but also loves to collaborate as part of a team.
• Some graphic design and video creation/editing skills using tools such as Canva or Photoshop.
• Enjoys researching and keeping up with the fast-paced nature of social media trends.
• Higher education in either Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or Social Media which demonstrates your knowledge of how Social Media works within a businesses’ overall marketing strategy.
• Experience running paid advertising campaigns through Facebook and Instagram.
• Knowledge of Facebook Business Suite and the various functions within it.
• Knowledge of reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Later.com.
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.